Updated: 6 days ago
Working remotely has become a necessity for field teams and for that reason, working tools such as Symmetryk are trying to innovate to help users adapt to the COVID-19 situation. We are delighted to announce the launch of the Symmetryk™ Web App, a second channel that will facilitate sharing content not only from the tablet but also from the computer.
Before diving into the Web App, here are a few more recommendations that you can apply to prepare for the remote call:
Step 1: Make sure you are logged into your Symmetryk Account in your browser
Step 2: Make sure you have all the documents you need for the call. Otherwise, you can contact your administrator to deploy the content that you need
Step 3: Make sure to share your screen with HCPs on the browser that has Symmetryk Web App.
What are the possibilities while using Symmetryk Web App?
Same look and feel as the mobile App:
1. Navigate through your Briefcases and documents
2. Quickly access the most used documents by views or by time spent
3. Quick access to the list of Briefcases
4. Search for a specific document by typing in the file name or the metadata associated with the document.
Inside the Briefcase:
1. Add documents to your Favorites list.
2. Like a document.
3. Open a document in a new window or in a full-screen mode
4. Quick access to the various tiles/ folders
Inside your document:
1. Deliver your slide deck in presentation mode
2. Annotate inside your presentation
3. Bookmark a page
4. Search inside a document
Please contact us if you’d like to find out more details.