Updated: Jun 1, 2020
We have launched a new version of our platform that will facilitate the navigation and overall usage of Symmetryk:
- Administration module new UI: for a better user experience we have simplified and centralized the creation of users. You can now assign roles easily, apply filters to facilitate searches, and manage users' rights effortlessly.
- Recipient module new UI: we are very excited to show you our new and improved recipients' module. With an enhanced visual of your entire field fleet, your dashboard will give you better oversight, summarizing the activities and content usage for every tablet in the field.
Coming Soon: A simplified version of Dialog
Coming up with the next weeks, our Dialog module will be so much easier to use ! All you need to do is upload your PPT or PDF presentation and Symmetryk will take care of the rest! The system will automatically transform your presentation to an interactive HTML format, giving you enhanced functionalities and saving you a tremendous amount of time. You can check how to use the new version here.
Search content in Symmetryk
We have empowered our search tool inside our "Briefcases" and "Assets" modules allowing you to find your files quickly and easily. You can now search your content and locate files from multiple spaces:
- Search for files inside your Briefcases.
- Search for files in a specific tile inside a Briefcase.
- Search for any asset within your Assets Library.
Upgrade in Survey functionalities
We have launched free text questions to be included in your surveys allowing more flexibility in collecting answers from the field. But that's not all...you now have the opportunity to download your survey results in a CSV format so that you can analyze your data and present your findings.
If you're interested in Field Medical Effectiveness or Sales Effectiveness in the pharmaceutical industry, or if you're worried about staying compliant, then we think you'll find it interested in talking with us. Please drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.